Cone Grates Raised
Raised Cone Grates are designed to mount on top of round manhole inlet or outlet structures to keep debris from entering the storm water system. Raised grate design increases flow capacity. Grates 96" and larger are made as a two piece, bolt together design.
- Plate and bar hybrid design is both clean and cost effective
- Made from 3/8" plate with 3/4" or 1" round bars depending on grate size
- Integrated mounting flanges for securing grates
- Anti vortex plate can be added upon request
- Top cone grate is removable for access to the manhole
- Hinged and lockable access doors can be added upon request
- Galvanized steel construction. Can be made from aluminum or stainless steel.