Side Flow Grates
Side Flow Grates are designed to cover inlet orifices and prevent medium sized debris from passing through. All grates are made from plate for a clean and smooth contact surface. Also can be made with a flat top flange for mounting at the top edge of manholes when there's a need to cover a weir notch or cutout.
- Plate design for a clean appearance
- Standard 3" wide openings
- Perpendicular offset design for increased filter area
- Mounting flanges on 4 sides
- Galvanized steel construction. Can be made from aluminum or stainless steel.