Rylee Root Ripper
This Root Ripper Bucket is made from 1/4" steel and has a 6" wide 1060 carbon steel beveled and hardened front cutting edge for easy ground penetration. The bucket is 36" in length for increased capacity. Serrated side edges help to grab debris. Removes old stumps, transports and places new trees and shrubbery with minimal effort. Rugged and versatile design allows for multiple uses from construction to landscaping. Can be used for digging trenches. Places large decorative rocks and stones easily. Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach compatible with most major Skid-Steer brands including: Caterpillar, John Deere, Bobcat, Case, Gehl, Komatsu, ASV, New Holland and more! Also known as a Tree Spade, Stump Bucket or Tree Scoop.
- Fits all skid steers and compact tractors with the skid steer universal quick attach system.
- 36" Length for Increased Capacity
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Steel Construction with Grade 1060 Cutting Edge
- Serrated Side Edges for Maximum Root Ripping Performance
- 6" Wide Beveled and Hardened Front Cutting Edge for Easy Ground Penetration
- Made in the USA with domestic material. Welded by AWS D1.1 certified welders
Average shipping costs are approximately $175-$200 and will be calculated after purchase.