Pond Skimmer Plate Style
Pond Skimmers are designed to mount on top of round manhole inlet or outlet structures to keep debris from entering the storm water system. Works well where some pedestrian traffic is expected and can be secured to limit access. Standard skimmers 48" and smaller do not have hinges unless specified. Skimmers through 96" are hinged in the center while the 108" and larger grates are a bolt together design unless specified.
- Clean and durable plate style design
- Center hinged access up through 96" manholes
- Integrated mounting flanges for securing grates
- Separate lockable access doors can be added upon request
- Anti vortex plate can be added upon request
- Galvanized steel construction. Can be made from aluminum or stainless steel.