Angle Grates For Manholes
Angle Grates are designed to cover inlet orifices and prevent small to medium debris from passing through. The top angled design helps to minimize the amount of debris that settles on top after the water receeds. All grates are made from plate for a clean and smooth contact surface.
- Plate design for a clean appearance
- Standard 2" openings (other sizes can be made)
- Angled top/front plate to maximize debris deflection
- Mounting flanges on 3 sides allows grate to be mounted at floor level inverts
- Galvanized steel construction. Can be made from aluminum or stainless steel.